Love is making the world go around...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MY PAST TENSE

Sumber http://www.zuarxpdc.com/2010/06/cara-memasang-retweet-button-pada-blog.html#ixzz1ZDutWuHg
AAAAAaaalamak!!~
tetiba teringat SEsuatu
rasa nak tebus kesalahan pada someone tu balik.. tapi taktau macamane nak mulakan.. da bagi hint, dia pula tak nampak.. for him,im so sorry for my stupid mistake. i cant' care your feelings...i dont know how to express it.. i just hope u can find someone who can love u more than me....... if u want me , i will... i want be the best women after ur mom in ur life.. i can be ONLY for u..
yeap.i m very miss our moment... we r be partner at our danced in tradisional.. .
(but that time i still dont know anything until u told me, ur feeling)

our time with book at library....
and ur eyes to me~
how gentle u r to get me as ur lover on that time..
LALALALA~ dah jadi PAST TENSE`
-END-




5 comments: